Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Departure Date!!!!!!!!!

          As you can probably tell from the title, I got my departure date for Turkey today! I will have my Gateway Orientation in New York City on September 3, then leave for Turkey on September 4, connect through Paris, and arrive in Istanbul on September 5. I am really excited to finally know exactly when I am leaving and I'm really looking forward to actually being able to give a real answer to "When do you leave?" instead of just having to answer the beginning of September. I am also very excited that we are connecting through Paris because even though we aren't going to be able to go out and see anything, I just think it will be cool to connect through there. My leaving seems much more real now with an official departure date and I think it has made me even more excited. Two months from today, I will be in Turkey which is a really cool thought! That's all for now! Thanks for reading!


In less than 2 months, my plane will be landing in the beautiful city of Istanbul to bring me to my new life. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment